Crab linguine with chilli and coriander
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g linguine
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 200ml white wine
- 200g white crab meat
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 25g fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium heat, then fry the shallots and garlic until soft, stirring occasionally.
- At the same time cook the linguine in boilng water for 8-9 mins then drain. Drizzle a little rapeseed oil through the pasta to stop it sticking.
- Add the chilli and wine to the shallots, turn up the heat and reduce until syrupy.
- Stir the crab into the shallot and wine mix, add the linguine and toss to combine. Stir through the lime zest, lime juice and the coriander, season well. Serve with a drizzle of oil and a sprinkling of chilli and baby coriander.